Tuition & Fees
Kindergarten – High School Tuition & Fees
GFA is a faith operation. Tuition and fees do not cover the total cost of education for the students. Each year, almost 25% of the costs are paid through gifts and other fundraising activities. The faculty and staff, by working for reduced wages, provide much of the support for the Academy. Because parents also make commensurate sacrifices in this most vital area of education, each family is asked to help in whatever way possible during the year to make Christian education possible for their children. Note: Preschool & Daycare Tuition is located HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact Ellen Morse in our Advancement Office (208-459-6346).
Greenleaf Friends Academy offers discounts to families who have more than one child enrolled. Greenleaf Friends Academy also offers Financial Assistance to help families who may not be able to afford the full cost of Tuition.
Tuition Payment Options:
- PRE-PAYMENT (June 30 deadline) 8% discount on cash/check pre-payments of $2,000 or more, or 5% discount on credit pre-payments of $2,000 or more. Pre-payments less than total tuition requires monthly payment arrangements.
- ONE PAYMENT – due no later than August registration. (No pre-payment discounts available after June 30.)
- TWO PAYMENTS Equal payments at beginning of each semester: First payment due no later than August registration.
- 11 MONTHLY PAYMENTS: September 1st through July 1st
- 10 MONTHLY PAYMENTS September 1st through June 1st
- 9 MONTHLY PAYMENTS September 1st through May 1st
- International student tuition and fees must be paid in full by August Registration.
- Senior accounts must be paid in full by graduation (9 month payment plan.)
Note: Families send monthly payments to Greenleaf Friends Academy, P.O. Box 368, Greenleaf, ID 83626.
Payments are due on the 1st day of the month and are considered late on the 16th ($15 late fee charged).
All fees are non-refundable. Upon withdrawal, attendance for any portion of a given month requires a full month’s tuition payment. Any prior year tuition must be paid before attending class in a new school year.