Support Our School by Volunteering
We have completed many volunteer projects already for the 2016-17 year. A huge thank you goes out to all the volunteers who have contributed time and money into refreshing our school! As you think of other projects that need to be tackled, please email the school office. The volunteer projects will then be listed here. Thank you.
PROJECTS NEEDING VOLUNTEERS: Parents, here are only a few of the opportunities to get in some volunteer hours this year.
- Landscaping and repair of elementary playground and flower beds
- Landscape work: weeding, trimming, plant flowers.
- Scrape and paint panels on the front of the building.
- Spray weeds
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for 66th Annual Quaker Village Auction, Friday and Saturday March 10th and 11th. Please contact Cindy
Truesdell if you can be part of the team this year!
We always need donations for the auction!
Be watching for great deals on items you could donate. Black Friday and other Holidays can be a day to put on your calendar for TVs, electronics, etc. Please contact Ellen Morse if you’d like to bring a donation by the school.
- New or gently used furniture in great shape!
- Handcrafted quilts
- Trips: condos, cabins, weekend getaways, timeshare
- Hunting, fishing, camping, sporting gear, shotguns and related trips
- Certificates and gift cards
- Entertainment, Sporting events, Rafting trips
- Toys; playhouse
- Playhouse, toys
- Patio furniture
- Farm and garden
ITEMS and SUPPLIES NEEDED:
- Playground bark for preschool swing area and Elementary playground
- New commercial or heavy duty vacuum
- Gravel for the front and elementary parking areas
- Copy paper
- Boxes of Kleenex for classrooms
PROJECTS COMPLETED! THANK YOU!
- Painting in several classrooms
- New kindergarten room nearly finished
- Front landscape planter finished and it looks beautiful!
- Gym floor resurfaced!
- More projects in progress