Steps to 1st – 12th Grade Enrollment
Complete and submit the following:
- Application for Admission
- Health Questionnaire
- Parental Commitment
- Student Commitment (Grades 6-12 Only)
- Request for Transfer of Records
- Current report card, transcript and/or test scores
- Immunization records or Certificate of Exemption
- Ask a pastor or church leader to complete the reference form
- Schedule an interview appointment through the GFA office (firstname.lastname@example.org / 208-459-6346)
Steps to Kindergarten Enrollment
Students should be five years old on or before September 1 to enroll. Exceptions are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Schedule an appointment for a kindergarten screening.
- Complete and return the following application forms:
- Also submit:
- Schedule an appointment with the following GFA personnel:
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Business Manager (tuition arrangements, financial aid, transportation)
Steps to Preschool Enrollment
- Complete and submit the Preschool Registration Form
- Look over the Recommended Childhood & Adolescent Immunization Schedule
- Print the Preschool Supply List.
- Schedule an appointment with Cindy Truesdell – Preschool/Daycare Director:
Preschool Phone: 208-455-1673
More information: email@example.com / 208-459-6346
Because Greenleaf Friends Academy is a private school, we receive no funding from federal or state money (with the exception of the Hot Lunch Program). The primary source of income for the Academy is student tuition, donations, fundraisers and grant money.
Greenleaf Friends Academy’s Financial Aid Fund is a carefully designed program which is confidentially and discreetly administered to make Christian education at Greenleaf Friends Academy become a reality for families who need financial assistance with tuition. This program is available for all grades except the Preschool.
Funding for the program is underwritten through the tax-deductible contributions of private individuals, businesses and foundations. The amount of financial aid granted each year is dependent upon both the number of qualified requests received and the amount of available funds.
It is our heartfelt desire to help make it possible for your child to attend Greenleaf Friends Academy. Therefore if financial aid is needed, please contact the Business office for application forms and procedures.
For more information, contact Maxene Brown or call 208-459-6346 or write to:
Greenleaf Friends Academy
P.O. Box 368
Greenleaf, ID 83626